? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

18 September 2009

Exercise, Cycle & Stamina Training

Well Its Been A While since I last went to school...
To Be Exact Its was already 1 week since I last went
First Thing First !!!
Just Wanna Say : HaPPy HoLiDaY & An EnJoYaBl3 0n3
Anyway This post is about What I've been doing the past one week...
I've been walking From My Place "Jelutong" To "PAPP" (Georgetown Library)
Well It was damn tiresome but It was worth the Walking as Its been long since i
Manage to find time to exercise because of PMR getting nearer & Study Schedule Getting
Longer & Faster !!!

The 1st two time was walking with My FrD !!! And then later on we decided
We Should just ride there... Anyway Its not that I dint ride there ... I got went with bike..
but Then It would be a waste of Petroleum & Money to get there... So I use
Environmental Friendly Way That IS ::: Walking !!! & Cycling!!! Wakaka So Guai xD

Anyway Its also feel like I am touring school in Penang...
I past like 8 school or more in My whole Journey... And I always took a different route
Back And Go!!

Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

0 comments: