? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

13 September 2009

Making My Blog Live Its Life

Well just like the title would be xD
Making my Blog To Live Its Life !!!

Tonightz feel weird .......
I cant just seem to be able to sleep at all
And it seem that i cant find theme for my handphone
and was shock to discover that W395 still have no
supporting Theme ..!! I was like "What??? !!!"
I guess People just cant catch up with its Tech ..
Anyway this is for now

Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

0 comments: