? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

15 September 2009

Permission to not go to school until PMR

I guess I cant think of anything to write
So In order not to let my blog DIE!!!

Well I last heard from my school was like Last Friday and until now
I dint even took anytime bothering to go to school
Since our Teacher is just letting us do our own revision
The School decided to give us some time to Self-Study
Sound unbelievable at 1st but I gotta admit
I am Loving the RULE xD

And i gotta brace myself ... gonna start my full time study starting from Tomorrow
Gotta get 6A my life is on staked with my parent xD

My freedom, Life in Penang, Computer, Handphone all will be gone if i dont get 6A
Well I guess it was a shock when I heard bout it... but I decided since i was
about to die anyway if i dont get 6A might as well make it fun xD
I go and bet wit my dad that i will get 6A + and if i do I can buy any type of handphone
I wan and I am gonna get a New Bike xD !!! Cant wait for my birthday !!! Then getting my license
Then Its going out all night... !!


Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

0 comments: