? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

17 September 2009

My newest Poem ^^

I am a good person,
And An Unprincipled person,
Yet you accepted me,
What Am I to be Accepted,

I used to be someone,
Who is Ignore and Passed,
Is only rather Cruel,
That this Pain is Endure,

The one who tolerate,
Is Never Stupid,
Neither is the one,
Who endure All Thing,

This Pain is Bearable,
For Greater Pain has Past,
As A Hazard Fire,
That cannot be control,

There always has been,
To Sacrifice someone,
As eternal waits,
For Someone to lead,

Like a rock Unnoticed,
You are the only One,
Who is Willing to Notice,
A spot that Is Vanishing,

There can never be Three,
For Two is enough,
To acknowledged That,
Is to Face The Fact.

Unknowingly  I have,
Fallen Deeply In for You,
You're the only one,
Who can bring me out of my Misery,

I am never Good,
Yet You never care,
For you're the only one,
Who understand Me Most.

Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

0 comments: