? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

19 September 2009

A Tiresome Day xD

Today I felted so Crazy
I Actually wanted to Go to the Library As usual
By Cycling there... But today Its raining Heavy !!!
So Have to cancel but when Its stop around 12
I & My Frd decided to Go to McD to eat
since i have Rm20 Coupon to use

While we're at there, I forgot to kept the Brandy
I bought from Tesco ... And we decided to Enjoy it !! LOL
My Frd went to open It Thinking That The Brandy
Is A gasless Brandy (Fake Brandy)
And When he open it Suprise... The Cork Flew Away...
Lucky No one get hurt xD !!

Later On after we finish the Bottle
I randomly Decided we Should Go Chung Ling... xD
So We Cycle The whole way there For...
NOTHING !!!!
Then we decided we should go Youth Park
Nth to do ^^ Anyway just finish raining There
We Dirty Our whole Body & Bicycle Just to get there...
A Non-Stop Tiresome Journey xD

When we reach there... 1st Stop !!
TOILET >< xD I wash my Bag & Shirt There..
Then we Went many places in Youth Park...
Well That is That... We decided to Went home ^^

Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

0 comments: