? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

22 September 2009

Spending more time with Dad ^^

Well My Dad Was Admitted Into
Lam Wah Ee Hospital Exactly 4 Days Ago ^^
Well apparently He had Stone in Gall Bladder

Well He was Resting In Ward to Stabilize The
Condition For Surgery ^^
And I was with him the whole 2 day He was in Ward..
Well It was good that The Cooperate insurance Is
Paying Rm200 For Room Fee & That mean
1st Class Single Room ~ ~
It was Just Like A hotel Except Missing Something


Anyway He went into ICU yesterday & The Surgery Was
Went Smoothly! Apparently They had to Cut
Out the Gall Bladder As It was Already Swollen
But It wont Effect My Dad cause It cause no Side Effect

Anyway They have sent The Gall Bladder
To Lab For Further Inspection ^^
I am Glad My Dad is Now Ok ^^





































Not bad Just Like A Hotel Cept No Computer ^^

















Erm Quite Scary La Haha
Anyway That is All ^^

Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

0 comments: