? ??????????????Punk Hearts? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (9 Ratings)??27 Grabs Today. 6230 Total Grabs. ??????
Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Lure of the Ladybug? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (16 Ratings)??26 Grabs Today. 10635 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???????Emo Sk BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

m3IsT3R84♥

My photo
Georgetown, Penang, Malaysia
Welcome Hi, I am Tan, 17 '11 Male, From Jelutong A Penangite, Msn and Facebook & hell_progamex@hotmail.com Welcome To My Profile Enjoy (◥◤_◥◤≠)

23 September 2009

I Hate MY Life ^^

Aiya My Life Really Boring De la
"Has Been, Always Will be"
Anyway I was sick Yesterday
& My condition is Quite Worst...
So I decided To sleep But I cant..
And I keep Shivering For The whole day....

Anyway luckily My Neighbor was there to help me...
He took me to the clinic Using my ING Card
I went in & See The doctor ...
What I was told was... "There is Nothing Wrg.."
U wont die de... Just Take some Medicine If
It still continue on 3 Days Go to HOSPITAL...

I was Like What? Go To Hospital & He say i wont die?
LOL ... !!!!
Anyway I requested for Multi-Vitamins & Since it was covered
By Intel ING Card... I Save Rm35 On Medical Bill... xD

Anyway Today was quite Good...
But still I Very Pek Chek With A Few People...
Really Hating MY LIFE VERY MUCH...

Anyway This Post Is To Make My Blog Look Alive ^^

Adios, Till the next time
Meister84♥

 

0 comments: